Vivier Baked Camembert with fresh figs and honey
Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Cannot be frozen
½ lb. (8 oz.) Camembert wheel
2 tablespoons honey, divided
3 — 4 fresh sage leaves
1 crusty white baguette, thinly sliced on the bias
4 fresh figs, halved
freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Remove the Camembert from its container and discard the wrapper.
3. Place the Camembert back in in the bottom half of the container and place on the baking sheet; drizzle with 1 tablespoon honey and top with sage leaves and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Bake until cheese is runny, about 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and transfer to a platter. Serve with baguette slices and figs, drizzling the figs with the remaining honey.
Enjoy with Vivier Rosé of Pinot Noir and Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir